Quad-lab > Biogases analysis > Gas samples and gases
Gas samples are all samples in the gas state at room temperature of which the samples are taken in bag, ampoule or canister type containers without any processing.
The samples may come from gas bottles or be gas for medical use, the “gaseous” part of food packaging (the top part of a bottle of mineral water, the air in ham packaging, etc.), or the gas released by a material (a foam, a plastic, etc.) or a liquid (a fragrance, an oil).
Quad-Lab can analyse most gas samples and proposes:
The supply of containers to take samples of your gases depending on your requirements,
- The design and manufacture of extraction devices to extract the gases from hermetic systems: spray cans, canisters, food packaging, heating, etc.
- A full range of analyses for pure gases or mixed gases, for example such as:
- the quantification of gaseous compounds: carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen (H2), nitrogen (N2), oxygen (O2), etc.
- the quantification of gaseous hydrocarbons: alkanes C1 to C5, alkenes,
- the dosage of several specific gases: sulphur hexafluoride, greenhouse effect gases, freons, etc.
- search without using a predefined list of volatile organic compounds (VOC): VOC screening
- the calculation of parameters such as calorific value and density.